If you are in the market for a new gaming monitor, you may be wondering what your best options are.
While there are many monitors on the market that fall into the category of ‘gaming monitor’, not all of them are created equal.
In this article, we will take a look at some of the best gaming monitors that can be had for under $400.
Features To Consider In Buying The Best Gaming Monitors Under 400
When looking for the best gaming monitor under $400, there are a few important features that you will want to keep in mind. These include:
- Resolution: The resolution of your monitor is going to be one of the most important factors in determining how clear and sharp your game visuals are. A higher resolution will always be better, so look for a monitor that supports at least 1080p.
- Refresh Rate: A higher refresh rate means that your monitor will be able to show more frames per second, which can be important for gamers who want the smoothest possible experience. A refresh rate of 60 Hz is standard, but if you can find a monitor with a higher refresh rate, that will be a bonus.
- Response Time: The amount of time it takes for your display to change color, known as the response time, is measured in milliseconds. A lower response time is better, as it means that there will be less ghosting and blurring in fast-paced games. Look for a monitor with a response time of 5 ms or less.
- Connectivity: Make sure that your monitor has the right ports for the type of connection that you want to use. HDMI, high-definition multimedia interface is the most common, but DisplayPort is also becoming more popular.
Now that we know what to look for in a gaming monitor, let’s take a look at some of the best options that are available for under $400.
The Best Gaming Monitors Under $400
Deco Gear Ultrawide 35″ Curved Gaming Monitor
The Deco Gear Ultrawide 35″ Curved Gaming Monitor is one of the best gaming monitors under $400.
It features a 3440 x 1440 resolution, which is ideal for gamers who want enhanced image quality and clarity. The monitor also has a curved ultrawide design, which offers less distortion and more comfort.
Additionally, the monitor features 16.7 million different colors which can be individually adjusted to fit your needs.
Moreover, the monitor also includes FreeSync technology, which helps to reduce tear-free gaming.
You may also maintain up to six user profiles for individual games or as viewing settings for many people. Also, the monitor has a blue light filter and DCR to help reduce eye strain.
Furthermore, it features a flicker-free backlighting design that is gentle on the eyes. This monitor includes PIP/PBP, FPS, and RTS game profiles to help you customize your gaming experience.
Furthermore, the Deco Gear Ultrawide 35″ Curved Gaming Monitor has a PQ Settings button that allows you to change the image quality.
The monitor also includes an OverDrive function to help reduce ghosting and blurring. Lastly, the monitor is VESA mountable, so you can place it on a stand or mount it on a wall.
Overall, the Deco Gear Ultrawide 35″ Curved Gaming Monitor is an excellent choice for gamers who want enhanced image quality and clarity. It also has a range of features that can be customized to fit your needs.
LG Ultragear 32″ Gaming Monitor 32GP750-B
If you’re looking for an immersive gaming experience, the LG Ultragear 32″ Gaming Monitor is a great option.
It features a large 32″ display which is perfect for gaming since it allows you to see more of the game world.
It has a fast response time of 5ms which is great for gaming since it means that there will be less lag and more smoothness.
The monitor also has a refresh rate of 144Hz which is higher than most other monitors on the market, meaning that you’ll be able to see even the smallest details in your games
Additionally, the LG Ultragear 32″ Gaming Monitor comes with a number of features that make it perfect for gaming.
For instance, it has AMD FreeSync technology which helps to reduce screen tearing and input lag.
It also has a game mode command that adjusts the monitor’s settings to provide you with the best possible gaming experience.
Furthermore, the monitor is VESA mountable so you can easily put it up on a wall or stand.
Overall, the LG Ultragear 32″ Gaming Monitor is a great choice for gamers who are looking for an immersive experience. It has a large display, fast response time, and a high refresh rate that will make your games look and feel more realistic.
Additionally, the monitor comes with a number of features that are designed specifically for gaming, such as AMD FreeSync and game mode.
So if you’re looking for a great gaming monitor, the LG Ultragear is a good option to consider.
Sceptre 32″ Curved Black Gaming Monitor
The Sceptre 32″ Curved Black Gaming Monitor is one of the best gaming monitors under $400. It has a 1800R curvature that creates a more immersive gaming experience.
The 240Hz refresh rate eliminates motion blur and provides smoother video. It is AMD FreeSync Premium that synchronizes the graphic card and monitors refresh rates to eliminate stuttering and tearing.
Moreover, the Sceptre 32″ Curved Black Gaming Monitor has high visibility, even in dark scenes. It also comes with three HDMI ports and a DisplayPort that allows you to connect to various devices.
Also, this monitor is Energy Star certified, which means it is environmentally friendly. Furthermore, the sleek design of the Sceptre 32″ Curved Black Gaming Monitor is sure to complement any gaming setup.
Overall, the Sceptre 32″ Curved Black Gaming Monitor is an excellent choice for gamers who are looking for an immersive gaming experience.
It has a fast refresh rate, AMD FreeSync Premium, and high visibility. This monitor is also Energy Star certified, making it a more environmentally friendly option.
VIOTEK 34″ Ultrawide Curved Gaming Monitor GNV34DB2
Another best gaming monitor under 400 dollars is the ultrawide curved gaming monitor from VIOTEK.
As you can see in the title, it’s a 34-inch display, which means that you will have plenty of space to open different windows and applications.
This monitor shines out at you in stunning clarity with its WQHD resolution of 3440×1440, which has 2.5x the pixel density of a typical full-HD screen.
Furthermore, the images are insanely vivid, razor-sharp, and extra-crisp, due to the 99% SRGB and 3,000:1 sharp contrast ratio (3000:1 Dynamic).
The best part is that it’s compatible with both FreeSync and G-SYNC which delivers flawlessly smooth gameplay. Not to mention, the 1500R VA curved panel creates an immersive gaming experience like no other.
Moreover, the Viotek 34” Ultrawide Curved Gaming Monitor has a monitor refresh rate of 100Hz and a response time of 6 ms, which makes it one of the best gaming monitors in the market.
Plus, it comes with GAMEPLUS crosshairs for extra accuracy when you’re playing your favorite games. Also, it has a 3-screen split feature that lets you view more content simultaneously and a Picture-in-Picture (PIP) mode.
Lastly, the VIOTEK monitor is backed by a 3-year limited warranty and Zero-Tolerance Dead Pixel Policy. So, if you’re looking for a top-of-the-line gaming monitor that won’t break the bank, then this is the one for you!
Before hiring a PC technician, consider fixing it yourself. Try these simple solutions:
- Check all the cables – Make sure all cables are connected firmly into each port. Ensure that all cables are of the correct type, length and not damaged.
- Update your video drivers – Make sure you have the latest video drivers installed. Outdated drivers can cause display problems.
- Check the power outlet – Make sure that the power outlet is providing enough power and that it’s not overloaded.
- Check the monitor settings – Make sure that the brightness, contrast and other settings are correctly adjusted.
- Check the refresh rate – Check the refresh rate of your monitor and make sure it’s set to a compatible rate for your system.
- Check for loose connectors – Check for loose connectors inside the monitor and ensure that they are securely attached.
- Check for dust buildup – Check for dust buildup in the monitor’s components and clean them using compressed air.
- Check for damages – Check for any physical damage to the monitor, such as cracks or broken components.
- Check for viruses – Make sure that your system is not infected with any malicious software or viruses.
- Perform a factory reset – If all else
More troubleshooting tips? Check out our blog post on Troubleshooting Tips for Gaming Monitors!
Finally, we’ve come to the end of our best gaming monitors under the $400 guide. May this article help you pick out the best monitor for your needs and budget.
Do remember that the best gaming monitor is ultimately the one that fits both your requirements and preferences best.
Posts like Best Gaming Monitors Under $400:
- Best Gaming Headphones Without Mic
- 7 Most Expensive Gaming Laptops
- The 6 Best Free Antivirus for Chromebook
- The Best Gaming Headsets Under $50
- The Best White Gaming Mouse
- The Best Gaming Keypads
- The Best Gaming Mouse For Small Hands
- The Best Pink Gaming Headset
- The Most Expensive Gaming Mouse
- The 5 Best Monitors with Speakers
- The 6 Best White Motherboards
- The Best Gaming Mouse Under $30
- The Best MMO Gaming Mouse
- The Best Gaming Monitors Under $500
- The Best White Gaming Keyboard
- The 5 Best Graphics Cards Under $200
- Best Gaming Headsets For Glasses Wearers
- Best Gaming Headset For Kids
- The Best Soundbar For Gaming
- The Best Gaming PC Under $1000
People also Like:
- Troubleshooting Tips for Gaming Mice
- The Top 24 Must-Have Computer Tech Gifts
- How to make a Gaming Setup for Beginners
- How To Turn On Avast Gaming Mode
- Can you Run a PC without a GPU?
- How to Build a PC for Beginners (Step by Step)
- How to Reduce CPU Usage While Gaming
- What is the Best Screen Size for Gaming?
- How To Use A Secondary Monitor While Gaming
- How To Fix A Computer That Randomly Restarts
- IT Terms Glossary Master Guide for Beginners
- Why is RAM so Expensive?
- How Much Jitter Is Acceptable For Gaming
- How many Fans does a Gaming PC need?
- What Size UPS for a Gaming PC is Best?
- What Is The Normal CPU Temperature While Gaming?
- Why Are GPUs So Expensive? (Graphics Cards)
- How much does a Gaming PC weigh?
- Advantages of Multiple Gaming Monitors
- How Much Storage Does A Gaming PC Need?