The best gaming mice are more than just decoration. They’re engineered with features like accuracy and low input lag in mind, so you can get better at what matters most- winning games!
I’ve analyzed 4 different price brackets: under $10; $20-$30 (which includes budget options); then over 50 dollars for high-end products that will enhance your experience as well. Here’s my list of top picks.
The first thing worth noting about these gadgets is their design.
Nothing looks reminiscent of ornaments usually seen on Christmas Trees where brightly colored lights illuminate from within while others hang down Gifts underneath them.
Instead, each one takes its own unique style mainly due to the different buttons, grips, and shapes available.
The way a mouse works is simple, though not always easy to understand.
A tiny LED inside the device shines light onto your table or another surface where it’s picked up by a CMOS sensor for recording movement in relation to that position as well as direction moved here along with magnitude (how far).
The DSP can determine different amounts of change from each pixel within this image which allows you to know exactly how far and what direction someone went while using their optical sensation skills!
Top 5 Best Gaming Mice Under $20
The best gaming mouse for you is one that has an excellent gaming mouse sensor.
If the price point isn’t as important, then we recommend going with either the Pixart PMW3360 or even better -the more expensive model known as “PMW3488.”
In this range, it’s impossible to find a quality outweighing any other factor such likes sensors which cost around 2 bucks each in order to keep down overall costs!
This means there are cheap people out there using them too, so their tracking precision will never meet up to standards while playing games.
The next step up from there would be an optical sensor that does away with those issues but at a slightly increased cost.
Outside of the realm of Logitech, SteelSeries, and Razer who tend to dominate this industry.
In the world of gaming, sometimes you need to be flexible with your budget and purchase something that will work for whatever task is thrown at it.
The Teshiuck model GM18 seems like another generic cheap Chinese mouse with LED lights stuck onto an otherwise mediocre chassis.
However, if they are under $10 bucks left on top after buying other necessities such as food or lodging then this might just do!
This type/brand makes great lowest-end PC options because all parts can easily be interchangeable between games without having too much customization effort.
This saves time during installation processes while still maintaining aesthetic preferences.
- 3200 DPI
- 5 Programmable buttons
- RGB LED light colors
- Weight: 4.23 ounces
There are many brands and models to choose from. The Hcman T60 comes with its own unique features that make it stand out among competitors in this category!
This product has advertised specifications that indicate lower height while also being longer than other products on market today; but what really sets them apart?
For starters, they’re pinky-friendly (for right-handed people) or thumb-friendly depending upon your needs. You can use them for forward & backward movements common across desktops. Also, you can use special action buttons within games allowing the ultimate gaming customization.
- The Hcman gaming mouse is a great choice for gamers who are looking for a budget-friendly option.
- It has a comfortable ergonomic design and is made of high-quality materials.
- The Hcman gaming mouse has a responsive optical sensor that can be adjusted for different sensitivities.
- It also has six buttons that can be programmed for different functions.
- The Hcman gaming mouse is compatible with Windows and MacOS operating systems.
The Hongsund Gaming Mouse is one of the best gaming mice you can buy for under $20.
It’s got a great design, it’s comfortable to use, and it has a ton of features that make it perfect for gaming. The mouse has a 4000 DPI sensor, and six buttons, and is fully programmable.
It also has a great ergonomic design that makes it comfortable to use for long periods of time. The only downside to this mouse is that it’s not wireless, but for the price, it’s an excellent mouse.
- Dimensions: 4.92 x 2.76 x 1.57 inches
- Weight: 3.53 ounces
- Buttons: 6
- DPI: 4000
- Programmable Buttons: Yes
It’s around 126MM long, 75MM Wide, and 40MM tall and it is designed for right-handed users it feels really comfortable and has a matte finish on top of the mouse and a glossy accent around the buttons.
The mouse is designed for right-handed people and it has a comfortable, matte finish on top with glossy buttons around.
The length measures 126mm from end to end along with 75mm width at its widest point which makes this perfect if you’re looking for something small but not too tight!
This high-quality gaming mouse has 8000dpi, which is more than enough for any gamer. It’s also easy to program and customize with the included software!
- Customizable buttons and RGB lighting
- Comfortable design for right-handed gamer
- Dimensions: 126mm x 75mm x 40mm (LxWxH)
- Software Supports DIY Keybinds Rapid Fire Button
The Rii RM105 is a budget-friendly gaming mouse with RGB lighting.
It’s meant for people who don’t care about speed or accuracy but want to save money, as it has low-quality plastic material that won’t break easily during intense moments of playing ” gamers.”
The buttons are also quite hard to press.
This wired optical mouse is perfect for use with your computer. The USB interface makes it easy to connect to your computer and the optical sensor provides precise tracking.
The mouse also features two buttons and a scroll wheel for easy navigation.
- Buttons: 3
- Connection: wired
- Weight: 4.23 ounces
- The Rii RM105 wired optical mouse is one of the best gaming mice under $20.
- It has 3 buttons and a wired connection. The mouse is also very lightweight, weighing only 4.23 ounces.
Things To Keep in Mind While Purchasing Best Gaming Mouse Under $20
Now that we have looked at the best gaming mice under $20, it is time to take a look at some things you need to keep in mind while purchasing one.
- The Grip -There are three types of grips – palm, claw, and fingertip. The ideal grip depends on the size and shape of your hand. If you have small hands, then you should opt for a palm grip. On the other hand, if you have large hands, then you should go for a claw grip.
- Size- The size of the mouse should be such that it fits comfortably in your hand.
- Buttons- The gaming mouse should have buttons that are easy to access and programmable.
- Sensor- The fourth thing that you need to keep in mind is the sensor. The gaming mouse should have a good quality sensor so that it can track your movements accurately.
- Price- The final thing is, The gaming mouse should be affordable and should offer good value for money.
If you are looking for a cheap gaming mouse that will not break the bank, the Logitech G203 Prodigy Gaming Mouse is the best option.
For only $20, you get a well-made and comfortable mouse with great software support. The six buttons are also programmable, which is great for gamers who want to customize their control setup.
The only drawback of this mouse is its lack of extra features, but it more than makes up for it in performance and comfort.
Posts like Best Gaming Mouse Under $20:
- The Best Laptops For Microsoft Office
- The Best White Gaming Keyboard
- The Best Gaming Mouse For Small Hands
- The Best Palm Grip Gaming Mouse
- Best Gaming Headphones Without Mic
- 7 Best Gaming Monitors Under $150
- The Best Gaming PC Under $1000
- The Best Gaming Monitors Under $300
- The Best Gaming PCs Under $200
- The Best White Gaming Mouse
- 7 Best Gaming Keyboards Under $50
- The Best Gaming Headsets Under $200
- Best Gaming Headsets For Glasses Wearers
- The Best Pre-Built Gaming PC Under $500
- The 6 Best White Motherboards
- 7 Best Gaming Headsets Under $30
- 7 Best Audiophile Headphones For Gaming
- 7 Best Gaming Monitors Under $250
- The Best Trackball Mouse for Gaming
- The Best Gaming Monitors Under $500
People also Like:
- What Is The Best Monitor Size For Gaming?
- How To Clean A Gaming Mouse Quick
- Can you Run a PC without a GPU?
- The Ultimate Gaming PC Guide for Beginners
- What is In-Game Advertising?
- How many Fans does a Gaming PC need?
- How many Fans should a Gaming PC Have?
- How Long Do Gaming Monitors Last?
- Why is RAM so Expensive?
- The Cost of Building a Gaming PC
- Can A Computer Run Without RAM?
- Why Are GPUs So Expensive? (Graphics Cards)
- Should I get a Gaming PC for Programming?
- Computer Software Tips for Small Businesses
- How Often Should I Clean my Gaming PC?
- Can you Mix RAM Brands?
- How Long Does a Gaming Mouse Last?
- How to Build a PC for Beginners (Step by Step)
- Troubleshooting Tips for Gaming Monitors
- IT Support for Small Businesses