The Best Gaming Mouse Under $30
We all know that the gaming industry is booming, but did you also realize just how much equipment it requires? Mice and keyboards are no exception.
Those looking for an affordable option to get started with their new hobby or profession without sacrificing performance levels, can find great choices in today’s article.
I have included my personal favorite budget-friendly eight best cheap mice under $30!
If I had chosen one thing from this entire process then IT would be these little guys here (points).
They’ve got everything anyone could need: good accuracy; responsive and stylish. Best of all, they come in a ton of colors to match anyone’s style.
Advantages Of Purchasing The Best Mouse Under $30 :
- You don’t have to spend a lot of money to get a good gaming mouse.
- There are plenty of great options under $30.
- You can find a mouse that suits your specific needs and preferences.
- A cheaper mouse will not decrease your performance levels too greatly.
Disadvantages Of Purchasing The Best Mouse Under $30:
- You may not get all the features and bells and whistles that come with more expensive models.
- The build quality may not be as good as some pricier options.
Top Best Gaming Mouse Under Price $30
1. STEELSERIES RIVAL 110 – ONE OF THE BEST GAMING MOUSE
The SteelSeries Rival 110 is an excellent choice for gamers who want to take their game up a notch.
It offers higher than average CPI Dots per inch, which will be useful if you’re playing games with high preparation rates like 24000+ Coefficient Of Performance (CPI).
We saw many competitors that had similar or fewer values at this cost point in our research–through significantly more expensive models do exist!
- Excellent performance
- Fantastic build quality
- Comfortable and ergonomic
- No cons to speak of!
2. CORSAIR M55 RGB PRO- BEST AFFORDABLE GAMING MOUSE UNDER $30
The M55 RGB Pro from Corsair is an ambidextrous best affordable gaming mouse under 30 that has been designed with comfort in mind.
It features a 12000 DPI adjustable sensor for precise tracking and comes with onboard storage so you can take your settings with you. There are also six programmable buttons that can be customized to suit your needs
This means it’s suitable for both right-handed people who prefer to use their left hand as well, or vice versa – there are no restrictions on how you play!
It also features customizable CPI ranges with high response times, thanks in part to its efficient sensor performance.
It depends largely upon your own mouse speed while playing online video games like FPSs (first-person shooters).
- Suitable for both right and left-handed users
- Customizable CPI settings
- High response time
- It May require a bit of getting used to for some people
3. HYPERX PULSE FIRE CORE – CHEAP AFFORDABLE GAMING MOUSE
The HyperX Pulsefire Core is the best gaming mouse under 30 that has RGB lighting and on-the-fly DPI settings.
It has a Pixart 3335 sensor with a polling rate of 1000Hz, which means you’ll get responsive and accurate movement no matter what game you’re playing.
The ergonomic design is comfortable to use for long periods of time, and the buttons are easy to reach. The only downside is that there are only six buttons, which may not be enough for some gamers.
- RGB lighting
- On-the-fly DPI settings
- Pixart 3335 sensor
- 1000Hz polling rate
- Ergonomic design
- Only six buttons
4. Razer Abyssus V2- Best Optical Gaming Mouse
The Razer Abyssus V2 is one of the affordable gaming mouse under 30 that uses an optical sensor with a polling rate of 1000Hz.
It has a simple design with only three buttons, but it’s still comfortable to use thanks to the textured grip.
The RGB lighting is customizable and can be turned off if you prefer a more subdued look. The only downside is that the buttons are a bit small, which may make them difficult to reach for some people.
- Optical sensor with 3,500 DPI
- 1000Hz polling rate
- Ergonomic design
- Only six buttons
HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST GAMING MOUSE UNDER 30 FOR YOU
When it comes to choosing the best gaming mouse under 30, there are a few things you need to keep in mind.
The first is that you need to know what kind of games you’ll be playing. If you’re a casual gamer who only plays a few hours a week, then you don’t need to spend too much on a high-end mouse.
However, if you’re a competitive gamer who plays a lot of first-person shooters or online games, then you’ll need a mouse that can keep up with your fast movements and provide accurate tracking.
I recommend a gaming mouse with a high DPI Adjustable Sensor.
The second thing to consider is your budget. There are great gaming mice out there that don’t cost a lot of money. You don’t need to break the bank to get a good one.
However, if you have the money to spend, then you might want to invest in a high-end mouse that has all the bells and whistles.
Finally, you need to decide what kind of features you want in your gaming mouse. Some people prefer a simple mouse with just a few buttons, while others want a gaming mouse that has a lot of buttons and features.
If you’re not sure what you need, then it might be best to start with a simple mouse and upgrade later if you find yourself needing more features.
These are just a few things to keep in mind when choosing the best gaming mouse under 30 for you. There are a lot of great options out there, so take your time and find the one that best suits your needs.
Q: What Is The #1 Gaming Mouse Under $30?
A: The best gaming mouse under $30 is the Razer Abyssus V2. It uses an optical sensor with a resolution of 3,500 DPI and has a polling rate of 1000Hz.
Q: What Is The Best-Wired Gaming Mouse?
A: The best-wired gaming mouse is the Logitech G203 Light sync. It has a resolution of 3,500 DPI and a polling rate of 1000Hz.
Q: What’s Better Razer Deathadder Or G502?
A: Both mouse are great for gaming. However, the Razer Deathadder is a better choice for FPS games while the G502 is a better choice for MOBA games.
Posts like Best Gaming Mouse Under $30:
People also Like:
- Best Quiet Gaming Keyboards
- The Best Gaming Mouse For Big Hands
- The Best Gaming Mouse Under $30
- The Best Pink Gaming Headset
- The Best White Gaming Monitor
- The Best Gaming Keypads
- The Best Gaming Mouse For Small Hands
- The Most Expensive Gaming Microphone
- The Most Expensive Gaming Keyboard: Top 7
- Best Gaming Headsets For Big Heads
- The Best Liquid-Cooled Gaming PC
- 12 Huge Gift Ideas for PC Gamers
- 7 Best Gaming PCs Under $700
- The Best Wireless Gaming Mouse Under $50
- The Best Gaming Monitors Under $400
- Best Gaming Headsets For Glasses Wearers
- Best Gaming Headset For Kids
- The Best Vertical Gaming Mouse
- 7 Best Gaming Headsets Under $30
- Best One-Handed Gaming Keyboard