There are many factors to consider when choosing the best gaming keyboard for your needs. One of the most important things is how quiet the keyboard is.
Not all keyboards are created equal in this regard, and some are much noisier than others. If you’re looking for a quiet gaming keyboard, then you’ve come to the right place.
In this article, we’ll take a look at seven of the best quiet gaming keyboards on the market. We’ll also touch on some factors to consider when choosing the best quiet gaming keyboard.
Factors To Consider In Choosing The Best Quiet Gaming Keyboard
- Size: The best quiet gaming keyboard for you will depend in part on the size of your desk. If you have a small desk, then you’ll want to choose a smaller keyboard. Conversely, if you have a large desk, then you can opt for a larger keyboard.
- Type of switch: The type of switch is another important factor to consider. Mechanical, membrane and scissor switches are the three most common varieties. Each has its own benefits and drawbacks. Mechanical switches are the most popular type of switch for gamers. They’re durable and provide a satisfying “clicky” feel when pressed. However, they’re also the noisiest type of switch. Membrane switches are quieter than mechanical switches, but they don’t have the same satisfying feel. They’re also not as durable. Scissor switches are a middle ground between mechanical and membrane switches. They’re quiet and have a good feel, but they’re not as durable as mechanical switches.
- A number of keys: The number of keys on a keyboard is another important factor to consider. If you only need a few basic keys, then you can get away with a smaller keyboard. However, if you need a lot of keys, then you’ll need to choose a larger keyboard.
- Wireless or wired: Wireless keyboards are convenient, but they’re not always the best choice for gaming. That’s because they can have input lag, which can be frustrating for gamers. If you do opt for a wireless keyboard, make sure to choose one with low input lag. Wired keyboards, on the other hand, don’t have input lag. They’re also typically more durable than wireless keyboards. However, they can be a bit more cumbersome to use.
7 Best Quiet Gaming Keyboards
Redragon Black Mechanical Gaming Keyboard K552
The Redragon Black Mechanical Gaming Keyboard is a great choice for gamers who are looking for a quiet keyboard that won’t disturb others.
This keyboard has red mechanical switches that give a fast, linear action with little resistance and a quiet click sound.
The keys are lit with RGB LEDs and come in 19 different illumination patterns and game modes. There are also two user-defined settings, as well as six color options.
The keyboard also includes a rigid metal-abs construction for long-lasting durability. It’s also splash-proof so you can keep gaming even if your hands get sweaty.
With anti-ghosting technology, you can press all the keys at once without any conflicts. It also includes a gold-plated USB connection for a solid connection to your computer.
Overall, the Redragon Black Mechanical Gaming Keyboard is a great choice for gamers who want a quiet, responsive keyboard. It’s also durable and has lots of customization options to create the perfect gaming experience.
HyperX Alloy Membrane Gaming Keyboard
The HyperX Alloy Membrane Gaming Keyboard is the best quiet gaming keyboard that offers great features and performance.
The solid frame of the keyboard is spill-resistant and resistant to moisture. There are also separate media controls as well as quick access buttons for lighting mode, brightness, and gaming mode.
Furthermore, the keyboard features a distinctive light bar and dynamic RGB light effects. You may personalize your gaming station with six preset LED light effects.
Best of all, this keyboard is the best choice for gamers because it has anti-ghosting functionality and a quiet and responsive feel to the keys. As a result, you won’t run into any difficulties playing games.
Redragon PC Gaming Keyboard K509-RGB
Redragon’s PC Gaming Keyboard K509-RGB is a quiet, low-profile mechanical keyboard with RGB back lighting. The keys are tiny and require less effort to press, making them ideal for gaming.
Also, the keyboard is comfortable to use and easy on the hands, thanks to its ergonomic design and waterproof construction.
Moreover, The keyboard is equipped with a full numerical keypad and 12 media keys, as well as a separate numeric keypad.
Overall, the Redragon K509-RGB is an excellent gaming keyboard that is also comfortable to use for long periods of time.
Cynosa Chroma Razer Gaming Keyboard
The Cynosa Chroma Razer Gaming Keyboard is one of the best quiet gaming keyboards on the market.
It provides all-around gaming performance with anti-ghosting and is fully synchronized with popular games. The keyboard also offers 16.8 million colors to each key, which is illuminated independently.
Moreover, the spill-proof construction is durable and can survive up to 80 million clicks. The keyboard also comes with a 2-year manufacturer warranty.
Last but not least, the Cynosa Chroma Razer Gaming Keyboard is fully programmable, allowing you to execute complicated commands more quickly.
SteelSeries Apex 3 Gaming Keyboard
The SteelSeries Apex 3 gaming keyboard is one of the best quiet gaming keyboards on the market. It’s designed to protect your device from water, so spills won’t result in costly damage.
The 10-zone RGB illumination is stunning, and the key presses are nearly silent. Moreover, the premium magnetic wrist rest provides optimum palm comfort and support.
The dedicated multimedia controls let you adjust volume and settings on the fly. Furthermore, the SteelSeries Apex 3 gaming keyboard is compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, and 7.
Fiodio Quiet Membrane Gaming Keyboard
The Fiodio Quiet Membrane Gaming Keyboard is a great choice for PC gamers who are looking for a durable, responsive, and quiet gaming keyboard.
This keyboard features anti-ghosting technology, which allows up to 26 keys to be hit at the same time. The multimedia keys, on the other hand, make it simple to adjust audio settings.
The design of this keyboard is also spill-resistant, so you won’t have to worry about spills damaging your game. This keyboard has a variable back light, so you can adapt it to your gaming requirements.
Finally, this keyboard comes with a two-year warranty, so you can be sure that it will last for a long time.
ROCCAT Membrane Gaming Keyboard
The ROCCAT Membrane Gaming Keyboard is one of the best quiet gaming keyboards on the market. The keyboard is designed with high-end rubber dome keys that provide a tactile and responsive typing experience.
With the enhanced anti-ghosting technology, every key press is captured – no matter how fast the game action rises.
Moreover, The Easy-Shift key system on the ROCCAT Membrane Gaming Keyboard lets you modify your gaming environment.
You may add a second function to compatible keys by pressing and holding the modifier key. The keyboard’s greatest feature is that it has full illumination in 16.8 million colors.
The palm rest may also be detached for a more pleasant typing experience.
Finally, we’ve come to the end of our list of best quiet gaming keyboards. We hope that you have found the perfect keyboard for your needs on this list.
Remember to consider all the factors we’ve discussed before making your final decision.
With the right keyboard, you’ll be able to enjoy your gaming experience without worrying about disturbing those around you.
Posts like Best Quiet Gaming Keyboards:
People also Like:
- The Best Gaming Mouse Under $20
- The Best Trackball Mouse for Gaming
- Best Gaming Laptops Under $1500
- Best Gaming Headset For Small Heads
- The Most Expensive Gaming Microphone
- The Best Vertical Gaming Mouse
- The Best Gaming PCs Under $200
- The Best Gaming Headsets Under $50
- Best One-Handed Gaming Keyboard
- Best Quiet Gaming Keyboards
- The Best Pink Gaming Headset
- The Best Membrane Keyboard For Gaming
- 7 Best Gaming Laptops Under $600
- The Best Gaming Laptops Under $2500
- Best Gaming Headsets For Glasses Wearers
- The Best Gaming PC Under $800
- 7 Best Gaming Laptops Under $2000
- The Best Gaming Monitors Under $500
- The Best Gaming Mouse For Big Hands
- 7 Best Gaming Monitors Under $250