The Best Pre-Built Gaming PC Under $500
Are you in the market for a new gaming PC, but don’t want to spend hours building your own? Luckily, there are a number of best pre-built gaming PCs under $500.
In this post, we’ll take a look at some of the best options available and help you decide which one is right for you.
Keep in mind that while all of these machines offer good value for money, they may not be suitable for hardcore gamers who need the absolute best performance possible.
If that’s what you’re after, then you may want to consider spending a bit more on a custom build.
But if you’re looking for a budget-friendly machine that can handle most modern games with ease, read on!
Factors To Consider When Choosing A Pre-Built Gaming Pc
When shopping for a pre-built gaming PC, there are a few things you’ll want to keep in mind. First, consider what kind of games you want to be able to play.
If you’re looking for the best possible performance, you’ll want to make sure the system has a powerful processor and graphics card.
If you’re on a budget, however, you may be able to get away with a less powerful system.
Second, take a look at the system’s memory and storage. For most gamers, at least 8GB of RAM is a must. You’ll also want to make sure there’s enough storage for all your games and other data.
A good rule of thumb is to look for at least 500GB of hard drive space.
Finally, pay attention to the quality of the components. Some cheaper systems use lower-quality parts that are more likely to fail.
The Best Pre-built Gaming Pc Under $500
If you’re looking for the best pre-built gaming PC under 500, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we’ll show you the best models on the market.
1. iBUYPOWER Starter PC Computer
iBUYPOWER is a company that produces pre-built gaming computers. These are computers that are designed for playing video games and are typically more powerful than a standard home computer.
The iBUYPOWER Starter PC is one of the best pre-built gaming PC under 500 dollars.
It has a 3.60 GHz Intel Core i3-9100F processor, 8GB of DDR4 RAM, and a 1TB hard drive.
This computer also comes with an Intel UHD Graphics 630 graphics card, which is capable of running most modern video games at low to medium settings.
In addition, the iBUYPOWER Starter PC includes a wireless keyboard and mouse, as well as a Windows 10 operating system.
2. Dell Gaming PC Tower
Dell Gaming PC Tower is one of the best pre-built gaming PC under 500. It is a great choice for budget-conscious gamers who want a powerful machine that can handle the demands of modern games.
The Dell Gaming PC Tower features a hexa-core Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB of DDR4 RAM, and a 1TB hard drive.
It also has a GTX 1050 Ti graphics card, which is capable of running most games at high settings.
The Dell Gaming PC Tower also includes several other features that make it an attractive option for gamers, such as a USB Type-C port, RGB lighting, and a tempered glass panel.
3. Airtech By Dell Gaming PC
Looking for a powerful gaming PC that won’t break the bank? The Dell Gaming PC from Airtech is one of the best pre-built gaming PC under 500.
It comes equipped with a 3.6 GHz Intel Core i3 processor, 8 GB of RAM, and a 1 TB hard drive, making it more than capable of handling even the most demanding games.
Plus, it comes with a built-in NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics card for smooth, realistic visuals. And to top it all off, the Dell Gaming PC comes with a free copy of Microsoft Office 365 Home and a 1-year warranty.
How To Set Up your New Gaming PC?
Setting up a new gaming PC can be an exciting process, but it’s important to do your research and choose the best components for your needs.
If you’re on a budget, pre-built gaming PCs are a great option. You can usually find the best pre-built gaming PC under $500. However, if you have a bit more to spend, you may want to consider building your PC.
This will give you more control over the components and allow you to customize them to your exact needs. Either way, setting up your new gaming PC is sure to be an enjoyable experience.
Games That Are Best Played On A High-End Gaming Pc
There are a lot of great games out there that are best played on a high-end gaming PC. Here are just a few examples:
FirstPerson Shooter (FPS) Games: There’s nothing quite like playing an FPS game on a powerful gaming PC.
The fast-paced action and intense graphics are unbeatable on a PC. Some of the best FPS games to play on a PC include Call of Duty, Halo, and Battlefield.
MMORPGs: Massively multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPGs) are best experienced on a PC. With so many players in one game, you’ll need the processing power of a gaming PC to keep up.
Plus, the large displays and high resolutions that PCs offer give you the best possible MMORPG experience. Games like World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, and The Elder Scrolls Online are best enjoyed on a PC.
RTS Games: Real-time strategy (RTS) games are another type of game that’s best played on a PC.
The complex gameplay and units that RTS games require can best be handled by a gaming PC. Popular RTS games include Starcraft, Civilization, and WarCraft III.
How To Upgrade Your Pre-Built Gaming PC?
Upgrading your pre-built gaming PC can be a great way to improve its performance without spending a lot of money. Here are some of the best ways to upgrade your pre-built gaming PC:
1. Upgrade your graphics card. If you’re looking for a significant performance boost, upgrading your graphics card is the best place to start. Just be sure to choose a card that is compatible with your motherboard.
2. Upgrade your CPU. If you’re looking to improve your PC’s overall performance, upgrading your CPU is a great place to start. Just be sure to choose a CPU that is compatible with your motherboard.
3. Add more RAM. Adding more RAM is an easy and effective way to improve your PC’s performance. Just be sure to choose the right type of RAM for your motherboard.
4. Install an SSD. Installing an SSD can help significantly improve your PC’s boot time and overall performance. Just be sure to choose the right size and type of SSD for your needs.
5. Overclock your components. Overclocking your CPU and GPU can help to improve their performance. However, it’s important to be careful when overclocking as it can also void your warranty and
Now that you know what to look for when buying the best pre-built gaming PC under $500. Keep in mind that these are just our suggestions, and you should do your research before making a purchase.
Factors like graphics card, processor, and RAM can make a big difference in how well your games run, so be sure to choose one that will meet your needs.
Once you have your new gaming PC, it’s important to set it up properly so you can get started playing right away.
We’ve included instructions on how to do this below, along with some of the best games to play on a high-end machine.
Posts like Best Pre Built Gaming PC Under $500:
People also Like:
- The Best Palm Grip Gaming Mouse
- 7 Best Gaming Monitors Under $150
- 7 Best Gaming Headsets Under $30
- The Best Gaming PC Under $1000
- The Best White Gaming Keyboard
- The Best Pre-Built Gaming PC Under $500
- The Best Liquid-Cooled Gaming PC
- The Best Gaming Mouse For Small Hands
- The Best MMO Gaming Mouse
- The Most Expensive Gaming Microphone
- 5 Best Gaming PC Fans for Optimal Cooling
- Best One-Handed Gaming Keyboard
- The Best White Gaming Monitor
- Best Gaming Headphones Without Mic
- The Best Wireless Gaming Mouse Under $50
- 7 Best Gaming Laptop Accessories
- 7 Most Expensive Gaming Computers
- The Best Soundbar For Gaming
- Best Quiet Gaming Keyboards
- The Best Vertical Gaming Mouse